Old Records Become New Records

                                 ...my mind is coated in a layer of dust

                                                                         ...like an old record I blow the dirt away

          ...using it for the first time since centuries

                                                         ...I see the lack of knowledge that I once had

                         ...where did it all go?

                                                 ...I don’t know, but I can start a new

                                                                    ...So I blow off the dust from these records

        ...& make a new song, a new life.

4 comments:

  1. So many people are living in the dust… love it that you're breaking out and taking control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not sure that blowing dust off records makes them diffferent than before

    ReplyDelete