World Class Jerk

        These are the people who eat little kids for lunch.

   They are not the ones who steal your lunch money, but they are the one’s who think they are better than you.

        They prove this by discriminating you for who you are.

   They pester you & never care for who you are.

       They try to rip your heart out because they don’t have one.

   We try to forget what they have done but at times the reoccurring thoughts of the pain & anguish they have caused takes over your mind & you try to forget.

    You try…      

                    to forget.

6 comments:

  1. THEY TRY TO RIP YOUR HEART OUT BECAUSE THEY DON"T HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whoa seriously I might actually steal that....Maybe who knows, only time will tell!!!
    BEST FREAKIN LINE I"VE EVER READ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the titles role in all of this... And I love your whole blog. It is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I have been waiting for that. Thank You!

      Delete
    2. Thank You, I have been waiting for that. Thank You!

      Delete
  3. Oh my.. I love this so much. explains what I haven't been able to about these world class jerks. I'm going to read your blog every week now.

    ReplyDelete