Nightmares

I just can't think. 
I don't want to blink. 
I am afraid of what will be manifested in my mind. 
Being left alone with my nightmares I am confined.
The darkness slowly eats inside of me, 
until all that is left is the dark soul of misery. 
A shadow of what I was. 
Death waits with open jaws.
I am nothing.
Not one thing.
I do not want to think because I am afraid.
Now seeing the executioner sharpening his axe blade. 
Listening to my last breath.
I am afraid of death. 
I am afraid of death.
Overshadowing me he glides.
He holds my hand as he guides. 
Waiting to lift the soul out of my cold corps;
I promised him, I begged him, I swore to him;
If he would give me one more chance.
Given one insight of my life,
& I saw you at first glance. 
Do not think I have been this nervous about my thoughts.
And now I have held it in too long because now my stomach have knots.
It makes me fade from reality;
and now my nightmares have become my normality. 
Life is not as it seems to be. 
I guess I have lost that key.
News are creating opinions, 
that is making collisions. 
But in the end I fall into this motion.
I don't insist on this notion.
I am just like one of you.
Adieu.

4 comments:

  1. I am afraid of death." WE are all.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well 99% of us at least.

      Idk we're getting off track or not.

      Anyway more importantly really good job, you could feel the effort that went into this and it paid off.

      Delete
  2. and now my nightmares have become my normality.

    Goodness this is good

    ReplyDelete