Please... don't turn away from me

The truth is... that we go together like chocolate strawberries.
I am only here to make you taste a little bit sweeter. 
I don't want to forget the good moments together. 
The real moments. 
It can seem so real you & me, but I just don't have the courage to ask you to hold my hand. 
I will kiss you & ask for you forgiveness rather than request the true kiss that was not wasted. 
But when is it the right time to do this? 
How can I risk this? 
Where would we shatter as we finally meet? 
I just need to think it all through so I don't mess up on my first kiss. 
My palms are sweaty & I just think something is not right.
I need to get out of here. 
But I can't leave you because I don't know when I will ever see you again.
I'll take your hand.
Take all the air I can before we shoot to space.
Embrace.
I want this flash of time to be genuine. 
I want this breathless second to be real. 
We are evidently meant to be in sync. 
Like yin finally found yang in junior year yet went to the same school since timberline middle school.
But why now, why not two years ago that I could have met you.
I got a crush on you that is so obvious.
I help but ask if you want to go on a date with me?

Maybe this Saturday, around 8pm?

8 comments:

  1. Do you read other peoples blogs? Because yours is good and I thought you might read a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me smile:) you never disappoint, this was gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Like yin finally met yang"
    I like that, made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, the person I tried to ask out was going on vacation. Next weekend though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe you need to put less pressure on your first kiss, trust me i know it's not going to be magical and you won't get married and make babies. so just go for it

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops I didn't mean to delete that also Chocolate covered strawberries are THE best

      Delete