Listen Loud 'Cause I Am Saying This Once.

There are notes that I have written but never read.
I want them to be kept as secrets.
But these secrets I have locked up in an old wooden box.
My teachers tell me to dig up, pick up, & give up my secrets.
Secrets were meant to keep away from the world.
Especially when the world would get offended.
I keep secrets to myself, because sometimes I can only trust myself.
So leave me alone in my bedroom with the view of the mountains.
Authors don't need names but just need to be heard.
If my words are not enough to sooth your mind then I will tell.
I am, I am who I was supposed to be.

Every day there is something to work on.
Some how to become better.
I become someone that I can bear with.
I forgiven others & sometimes myself.
I understand the simplicity of life but I feel there is more.
I trusted people with given sentences of my life & now I forgot who hasn't returned them.
I have forgotten how my life story goes.
But now I am closer to paradise & all is needed is to take a step.
I am ready to give a chance.
I am ready to go.
I am Brenden Gajdos.

I will always be running into the sun.
Even till it goes dark.
I'll be in the background.
I'll be in the crowd.
I'll be forgotten.
Just wait & see.
But I will always be running.
Running into the past memories that I remember.
In the end I will be a figment of your past.
But one thing I don't want you to forget.
We only live when we touch the hearts of those we meet.
Don't forget that everyday counts for those who only got a handful.
Everyday I got is a blessing from God.
& one day you will see.
Voices are heard from the tapes we've made in the past.
Voices that changed hearts are still changing hearts now.
You will see that faces don't matter just as long as you remember their voices.
The voices of those who changed the world.
Remember my voice and not my face.
Thank you.
-Sincerely, Brenden Gajdos

7 comments:

  1. you're blog is incredible and this reveal is incredible (and highly anticipated) and i'm so glad i could get to know you and finally know who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Well I am, I am who I was supposed to be."
    This is a great line! I loved reading your blog this year. I'm proud to call you my calc lab buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am who I was supposed to be." #stolen

    Keep doing you Brenden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great reveal! Fantastic writings, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'remember my voice and not my face'

    this quote spoke volumes, truly.

    nice to meet you, brenden. i'm rosyln; pleasure's mine.

    ReplyDelete