Moments Heard

Here we go!
This is the time of our lives.
This is my shining moment.
Everyday is my moment.
Everyday is our moment so don't let go so easily.
Express every moment in great detail, 5 years from now you can reread the highlights of your life.
Live life.
Live to love.
Live to be kind.
Live to be caring.
Live to be yourself.
So don't tell me to stop because I am trying to go & see the world from the top of my roof.
I am not like the rest of the world.
I don't need any proof that hearts can feel.
I just know they can feel because I listen.
I listen to my heart.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for reading.
But this moment I don't want to be noticed for my name...

                                 ....but for what the words of my voice have to say.

8 comments:

  1. "But this moment I don't want to be noticed for my name...

    ....but for what the words of my voice have to say."
    Dang this is soo good! I still want to know who you are though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time young caterpillar. You'll be a butterfly someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nelson, I got all the time in the world! Until I am about to die I don't know If will truly be alive.

      Delete
  4. "I am trying to go and see the world from the top of my roof"

    I still wonder who you are.

    ReplyDelete