Not Ready To Confess

Never revealing who I am.
Too busy & won't have the time to do it right.
Even then you don't need to know who I am.
It's not about the person.
It's all about the words, the music, & what you take out of my writing.
So give me something to read because I need to feed my inspired mind.
& without written word man kind is blind.
& without fear nothing can be conquered.
But the fear I face is a brick wall that never ends to the left & to the right.
Looking up this wall, it goes through the clouds & into space.
& no matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, I just can't face it. 
Not yet.
Can't break through it.
Fear closes in.
Confined on all sides this wall closes me in.
In a dark hole with a shadow of light a hundred miles above my head.
Not yet.
Someday.
Just not today.

8 comments:

  1. the suspense is killing me. your blog is too good. please reveal. please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's scary at first, but once you do it, you'll be glad you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Best comment I've ever read. Showed this to grant, we literally laughed and it was that kind of laugh that wasn't through the nose, but a silent, mouth wide open kind of laugh.....

      Delete
  4. Gah you're one of my favorites and this is killing me but you do you

    ReplyDelete