LISTEN LOUD

music |ˈmyoōzik|
noun
 the art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion : he devoted his life to music.

• the vocal or instrumental sound

Music bleeds through my skin.
That is the way it has been.
& sometimes I imagine myself living on the dark side of the moon.
In the middle of june just rockin out to some tunes.
I have lived in a homeless house since I was born.
I feel as though I am a hobo living in the town of New York.
Lost & hopeless I just stand in the middle of an intersection. Standing alone at rush hour with earbuds in & shutting the world out.
Peace & tranquility gets better when I play my music a little louder.
So when you see a kid with earbuds in walking down the street.
Just remember that, that kid over there is trying to become someone.
And I am trying to find myself in this world to see if I exist.
The only way I know how to do that is to listen to the past voices of those who found themselves.
I got to say life seems a little sweeter when I got a song to relate to.
& when I heard  my voice for the first time I knew I finally found myself.
I just knew.

3 comments:

  1. I like your music a lot and I like your writing a lot. Well done. A+

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHWBEK8w_YY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember that, that kid over there is trying to become someone.

    #stolen

    so good

    ReplyDelete