Chapter 11 & a Half.

I got 117 days to say goodbye to Lone Peak.
I got 79 school days to remember to be the best of my 12-year diploma.
I got 3 older brothers that are taller than Frank Jackson.
I got 1 sister that likes to live like a model but clean people's teeth for a living.
I got 2 cats that are named Si & kitty.
Sorry for not naming the last one with a reasonable name.
I got 1 house that I have lived in since I was born.
I got too many life stories & not old enough to drink to forget them.
I got 3 names & they spell out B.I.G.
I got 10 fingers that like to hold hands.
I got 10 toes that break too easily.
I got 1 religion & I don't plan to change from that.
I got 740 & counting songs to listen to.
I got 2.13 GBs of used art, videos, drafts, & published letters on my flash drive.
I got 2 rock climbing harnesses & no shoes that fit.
I got 1 million things to say but I forget to write them down.
I got 1 reason why I am here & it is to learn from Mr. Nelson.
I got 1 reason I got to live.
& That is enough to be who I am.
-Brenden Gajdos

7 comments:

  1. The Notorious B.I.G.

    Your blog background is dope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I got 10 fingers that like to hold hands."
    I loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "& That is enough to be who I am."

    Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA You changed your freaking address. I guess how that's how old people react when their buddies move

    ReplyDelete
  6. the part about life stories
    and the part about forgetting to write things down
    ---
    i feel you

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so good!!!! I love the way it's written:)

    ReplyDelete