Count Down

Time never seems to stop even for a moment.
Now we have grown too old for high school & too young for the real world.
& it seems that we are ready to be heard but no one is listening.
Sometimes it will take patience & courage to shout until we are noticed.
It is only a matter of time that we will be someone.
& weeks went by but felt like hours.
The past lately has felt sublime.
Spring will lie in summer showers.
& this is just the beginning of time.
Time is only counting down to the beginning.
So shout out to the last seconds until we graduate!

6 comments:

  1. this is one of my favorite things you've written.

    "Now we have grown too old for high school & too young for the real world."

    ive felt this way for years so #amen

    youre the best dude, ill miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really optimistic and i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The part about being ready to be heard but nobody's listening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://contempiafilm.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-final-countdown_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Now we have grown too old for high school & too young for the real world." Preach Brenden.

    Hey I hope you can forgive me for treating you bad this year. I guess I got jealous of you. Brenden are a loyal friend. A friend that is always right there for you. You aren't a fake person and that's what I love about you. You aren't hiding you emotions away behind an iron curtain. Before I met you Brenden I never really had a true best friend. You taught me about obedience, kindness, compassion, service, courage and to love our father in heaven. You example will stick with me throughout my entire life. I most definitely want and will be a friend with you my entire life. I really mean that. After your mission we will definitely be lifelong friends. Brenden Thank you. I thank god almost every night that we became friends, and that's the honest truth.

    Thank you Brenden.----/The bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now we have grown too old for high school & too young for the real world.
    & it seems that we are ready to be heard but no one is listening
    My feelings exactly.
    Don't stop writing

    ReplyDelete