Thanks I guess

Thank you pair of pants.
Even though you are not a pair you still keep my hairy legs warm.

Thank you orange.
Even though you don't rhyme with anything but door hinge you still taste sweet.

Thank you strawberries.
Even though you stained my favorite white button up shirt.
It is a nice shade of red.

Thank you facial hair.
You keep my face warm but I don't want to look like a pedophile.

Thank you Dictionary for helping me to understand certain words that I don't know.
But I still can't find those words because I don't know how to spell them.

Thank you Nelson.
Even though I forget where I am you remind me I am in Creative Writing.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you strawberries.
    Even though you stained my favorite white button up shirt.
    It is a nice shade of red.
    so optimistic :)

    Thank you Dictionary for helping me to understand certain words that I don't know.
    But I still can't find those words because I don't know how to spell them.
    this made me chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  2. jimmy fallon is life.
    orange rhymes with door hinge>>learn somethin new everyday

    ReplyDelete